Three siblings aged 27, 18 and 4 graduate in the same year




Three siblings aged 27, 18 and 4 are all graduating this year - They are graduating with a master's degree, a diploma and from kindergarten

 - They shared their story to inspire others Sometimes, a family can't help but inspire and motivate each other to achieve their goals. 

The Barlow family is one such family. La'Shunda, 27, DJ, 18 and Tiana, 4, are siblings who are all graduating with their respective qualifications this year. La'Shunda has earned her master's degree, DJ his diploma and young Tiana has completed her kindergarten. 

"All siblings. 27 years old, 18 years old, and 4 years old. We motivate each other. It took me more than four years to finish undergrad. Talk about time being delayed....But I vowed to myself to finish my master's program in exactly 2 years. It wasn't easy. Ask me who I did it for? I will tell you these two people.

Oh the places you will go. When you're young you are so interested in life and what it has to offer, and in your teen years you start to get into the many distractions of the world, but I tell you, slow down. You will miss those days where you can steer yourself any direction you choose....How I wish I could go back to the days where coloring inside the lines meant everything, but you see life isn't perfect; as long as I can be the best example I can be to the eyes of you, that's what matters.

My parents have three graduating children. I literally thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving us life. For allowing the ones who know us to look to us like an example family. For allowing us to grow up in a two parent home. I thank you mommy and daddy. We thank you. I hope we continue to make you both very proud. Tiana and DJ, I love you both. Remember life opportunities are limitless."-La'Shunda Barlow

Beautiful! Congratulations, Barlow family! To share your story, send us a message through the page or email them to us at begreat@becauseofthem.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSINBAJO makes 9 appointments into Government Agencies [see names]

The highest ranked City for productivity can also be the most expensive to live and work in.

#ADC2017 KEYNOTE SPEAKER: FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA - LISTED AMONG FORBES' 100 MOST POWERFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD